June 9, 2016 Thursday at 5:00pm PST call-in and be a part of show (347) 826-7353
This show is about you and me, taking our country back… We need to unite and talk about what is happening in your neighbor hood
1. Dividing country by trying to blend the genders
If it somehow helps a transgender child to use the bathroom among peers with whom he identifies, does it not equally help a child to use the bathroom among peers who possess the same genitals?
2. Women Will Likely Have to Register for the Draft, Army Secretary Says
Women will eventually have to register for the draft if “true and pure equality” is to be realized in the U.S. military, Army Secretary John McHugh said Monday.
“If your objective is true and pure equality then you have to look at all aspects” of the roles of women in the military, McHugh said, and registration for the draft “will be one of those things. That will have to be considered.”
3, why is Obama releasing prisoners from sanctuary city
4. Hillary is a part of two Christian genocide?
5. Clinton economic growth was black in prison
6. Obama Doubled The Number Of Muslim Refugees He Let In, not Christians. The number of Syrian refugees admitted into the United States jumped to 1,037 during May – an increase of 130 percent over the previous month – but the proportion of Christians among them remains miniscule: two Christians (0.19 percent) compared to 1,035 Muslims.
Obama’s war on Christians really knows no bounds! Why are we forced to let in the people who are affiliated with ISIS but not those who ISIS has vowed to torture and kill?
The hypocrisy is outrageous!
7. Hillary love affair with muslims?
8. Whatever you want to talk about?
Hillary Clinton wants to run for president as an economic populist, as a humane progressive interested in bolstering the fortunes of poor and middle class Americans. But before liberals enthusiastically sign up for Team Hillary, they should remember this: In the late 1990s, Bill Clinton played in instrumental role in creating the world’s largest prison system — one that has devastated our inner cities, made a mockery of American idealism abroad, and continues to inflict needless suffering on millions of people. And he did it with his wife’s support.
Clinton signed into law another two bills in 1996 that did not bode well for African immigrants and immigrants from the diaspora—the Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act (IIRIRA) and the Anti-Terrorism and Effective Death Penalty Act that resulted in thousands of individuals being detained and finally deported. In the war on crime, that was often associated with the Republicans and not the very progressive Democratic Clinton, this act expanded the categories of aggravated assaults